Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Shlock Rock Album--Name Your Own Price!


My pal Lenny Solomon has done it again! This time, he's the first to offer an all-new, full length album as an exclusive download--and you get to name your price!


That's right, pay whatever you want, from a measly $1 all the way up to full price of $15 and get the album NOW as a direct download. If you pay full price, you will also get a CD mailed to you.
(And you know, BTW, that you can always burn your own CD from your downloaded album if you need one to play in the car and keep the kids quiet).


This is for real folks, not like the "suggested donation" at the museum where they say 5 cents and then shake you down for $24.99 for adults and $18.99 for children. What's with that, anyway? Is it a suggested donation or a mandatory price? What up with the pretentiousness? But I digress.


Lenny has worked his tuchas off for this album and it's a steal at any price, but go check it out right now at Shlock Rock.com!!
And as long as I'm writing a post here, WHY DON'T YOU HAVE ANY OF MY ALBUMS IN YOUR COLLECTION??? Go to MosheSkier.com and download one of my albums, from iTunes or Amazon (or order a CD)! Plus, there's plenty of free music to download as well.
It's a Jewish Music download EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!
ACT NOW!!
QUANTITIES are UNLIMITED!!

6 comments:

fudge said...

this is kind of my new theory in terms of people renting my room. We can't GIVE this stuff away!

free dating said...

Oh, Hubs! He's so cute!

Merchant Services said...

I actually blogged about this some time ago on Jewish Blogmeister great deal!

Nancy said...

This is awesome!! I downloaded it. Thank you for sharing!!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

Kovi said...

this reminds me so much of elana's blog lol

wholesale cellular accessories said...

I really take time to download this. It was great and I like it. Probably you will share more because I am hoping to have it here in your site.