Powered by WebAds

Monday, February 11, 2008

Ask PT




Today we will inaugurate a new feature at Psycho Toddler called Ask PT. You ask the questions, and I will attempt to answer them. Just email me through my profile.

I'll start us off with the first one:

Dear PT,

Do you think it is a good idea to snap pictures of funny license plates with your cell phone while you are driving in bumper to bumper traffic in bad weather?

Your friend,

TZ


Look Tizzy, since you are very obviously not me, I will favor you with a reply. NO. I think it is a VERY bad idea to surreptitiously attempt to photograph other drivers on the road, especially when you are the one behind the wheel.

I could think of a lot of reasons, many of them having to do with the dangers of fiddling with gadgets while you are trying to control a 1.5 ton vehicle in close proximity to other similar or larger sized vehicles.

But the main reason is that you never know when the person you are filming suddenly decides to follow you to your destination and demand to know why you are filming him.

But thanks for the picture!

7 comments:

TZ said...

Dear PT,

Although I fully understand your point of view, considering your recent run-in with a snowstorm, I must fitfully disagree with your response.

Snapping pictures of motorists' license plates in bad weather will be a sanctioned event in the 2112 Winter Olympics. (There is a rumor that Geddy Lee will be one of the judges, seeing that he is from Canada and all). One of the categories will be "Getting pulled over after the picture". The more obvious the photographer, the higher the score.

With this in mind, I'm sure all of your readers will be willing to try out as contestants.

Sheesh. A little snow and everyone gets so nervous.

PsychoToddler said...

Take off!

fudge said...

total strong bad cop-out!

utah girl said...

Just because Strong Bad made email fun, doesn't mean that PT can't make it more fun. Just don't dress like a Mexican wrestler.

Yoni said...

why not have an "ask the PT" section on this blog? that would be awesome.

The PT is quite entertaining.

Jack said...

How about Cro-magnon Man. A good club goes a long way.

therapydoc said...

I look forward to future Q & A to P T.