Powered by WebAds

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Marketing Genius



The PT, six-year-old bestselling author of such works as Mokneel*, Rambo, UP UP and UWA!, Nop Nop Nop!, Nothig Lik a Famule, and Tha Wil Lrn-a-Lesun, has been stretching her creative energies into new fields.

Now she is getting into marketing. First, she came up with a concept for a new restaurant called "Sloppy Joe's" where you have to kill your own food.

"You want turkey? There he goes!"

Then she patented a super discount store called "Feetheads" where everything is free. It even has its own tag-line: "Free...for you..."

"The PT, do you mean to tell me that everything in the store is free?"

"Well, not everyfing. Only the things that people want."

Her latest marketing blitz is to open a store (in our living room) where she sells all of my things. But don't worry, she gives you bills which she has labeled "real money," with which to purchase these items.

The bills are free, naturally.

*the K is silent

16 comments:

RaggedyMom said...

I am wasting my time tutoring. To think I could be running a branch of the Feetheads franchise right from the comfort of my own home!

feefifoto said...

How's bidniz?

Shifra said...

I love "Feetheads!"
Sounds like a store for people who think about nothing but shoes!

Don't let that one get away, she may end up being your retirement plan!

cruisin-mom said...

She wants to sell all of your things? Don't let this kid get wind of ebay

Shira Salamone said...

"You want turkey? There he goes!"

No wonder she calls it "Sloppy Joe's"--how neat can it be, with a "you catch and kill, we cook" policy?

Ayelet said...

That kid is too awesome!

Miriam L said...

I'd like to purchase two bottles of GLOO, please.

orieyenta said...

This kid is too much - you should make a sitcom with her.

Mrs. Balabusta said...

She is also selling a fuzzy pen for a ridiculous $10.

Seriously, while she was cleaning out cupboards looking for things to sell, I asked her if she wanted to sell some of her baby books or toys.

She said, "I don't think my friends want to buy any baby toys".

"That's true," I replied, "But your friends don't have any money either."

She looked at me and said, "Good point."

Halfnutcase said...

is it just me or does the PT use the words "good point" often?

at least she knows how to admit when others are right.

its a valuble skill in a little (or not so little) person

Doctor Bean said...

Pssst..

You watching the new Terminator series?

Foust said...

Baaaaaad series.

therapydoc said...

Consider stand-up, seriously, if medicine ever gets you down.

Jacob Da Jew said...

Snort! Hilarious!

jaime said...

That is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Footheads would actaully make a great name for a shoe store.