Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Radio Interview Podcast

As promised, here are the podcasts from Sunday Morning's MaMaSh radio interview. I really hate my voice.

(Note: Frankenstein Edit: I had some problems with the upload and the posts are out of order. Try to listen to 1 then 2 then 3 for the best effect (click "Posts" to see the names of the podcasts). Also the commercials are in place, so if you like that sort of thing, enjoy. I am told an edited version is coming).

I'm thinking about doing periodic podcasts for PT related shenanigans, so you may want to subscribe if you have an iPod.


Subscribe Free for future posts  Add this player to my Page

11 comments:

Shifra said...

That English accent shtick was great... what a waste.. he didn't get it at all...


Still, you are my hero.

Ralphie said...

Definitely good shtick. I think he got it, sort of...

Really interesting personal and jewish-music-historical stories. And I'm only about 30 minutes in!

RaggedyMom said...

This was a lot of fun to listen to - and very good company for cooking and Shabbos prep. Andy's input was saying, "Loud song!" about 45 times in a row during a few of the songs. So I may not have heard every word.

mort said...

Is this the first PTcast? I do not want to miss any.

PsychoToddler said...

Subscribe and you won't! The PT theme song is the first podcast. Click "posts" and you'll get the list.

fudge said...

two words: ethel merman.

my impression was that the host was trying to have as much fun with the english accent as he could, but the show's regular listeners are not necessarily into humor.

PsychoToddler said...

two words: ethel merman.

Good Sharkey, Colonel G-d! How do you expect the readers to get that obscure reference?? Throw them a friiken bone!

Mort: Mazel Tov on the new girl! Don't you have more important things to worry about?

m in mke said...

I told you my thoughts on the interview; the theme song - please give me something better than that!

Also, are spammers getting better that not Blogger needs a 9 character word verification?

Anonymous said...

He totally bought that English accent...what a frikkin' riot!

Kinda slow on the uptake, though.

Tzuriel said...

I am still waiting for him to call...what's he waiting for?

PsychoToddler said...

TZ: now that I have my own podcast, anything is possible. Do you want me to interview you?