Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Jewish Reconnection Project, Episode 1

This is actually a pretty interesting video that was sent to me. It touches on a lot of the issues I've addressed on this blog before: being identifiably Jewish; the place of the Jew in America; what it means to "represent"; inferiority feelings that many of us have as a minority, etc.

It's worth a few minutes to watch it. It will be interesting to see how the other episodes turn out.
(Note to Todd: I'm not Shifra!)

2 comments:

Ezzie said...

That was really good.

I'll admit I was a bit skeptical when I got the email, and since I was busy, just skipped it as another publicity request. Thanks for posting it.

anonymous mom said...

Great. Hmmm. Imagine that--connecting Jews across the world. Letting different kinds of Jews talk about stuff and face things together. Why not a similar project with a cross-denominational emphasis? Any way you slice it, good stuff.