Powered by WebAds

Monday, July 23, 2007

Boycott the British Medical Journal

An email I received from Wanderer:

Dear colleagues,

Following in the footsteps of their "academic" brethren, the British Medical Journal is conducting a poll to consider whether the British Medical Association should participate in a boycott of Israeli academic institutions. The arguments presented for and against can be found here:

http://www.bmj.com/cgi/content/short/335/7611/124

The poll itself is found here:

http://www.surveymk.com//s.aspx?sm=zrDgLYed7wn_2fe_2bcR2lC4Pw_3d_3d

Voting is open to all.

May G-d Save The Queen

Wanderer

You don't have to be a doctor to give them a piece of your mind. Shame on them!

3 comments:

Doctor Bean said...

Voted.

Fortunately the good guys are winning on this one by a wide margin. You can look at other votes in great detail, including reading their free text comments. They are quite enlightening as data points of pro and anti Israel thought.

This reminds me. My wife wants to buy a second gun. She's probably right.

Anonymous said...

yeah, the good guys are winning....but do we trust the people running this poll anyway?

Medical Aesthetics Jobs said...

First off I want to say that Im really upset that this blog was posted on my birthday and I didnt get to see it on my birthday! :)
I most definitely agree with a lot of people in here, throwing differnet views, different discussions. THIS IS WHAT I LIVE FOR!
:o)