What's with all the memes? Is this a slow blog-cycle?
Jewish Blogmeister tagged me for the "8" meme. Because the meme demands that you name names--8 of them--this thing has spread across the blogosphere like a virus.
Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I'm double jointed in my left thumb, and some of my kids are too, and some aren't.
2. I had minor surgery last year, and it was the first time I'd ever been put to sleep. Mrs B says I was pretty funny when I was coming out of it.
3. I used to draw comic books when I was a kid, and sent one in to Stan Lee and got feedback from him. If you came across someone who knew me in High School, they'd be surprised to find out that I went in to Music and not Art.
4. For years I had alopecia areata which formed a bald spot in my beard, and I had to do a "beard combover."
5. When I was in college I got into a five-car pile-up on the FDR drive (my car was unfortunately at the front of the line and the cause of the accident). It was after a late-night downtown recording session and I really had to use the bathroom, but I was stuck in the middle of the highway. I ended up dashing across the lanes into an abandoned factory on the edge of the East River to relieve myself. To this day, the words "Washburn Wire Products" will immediately cause me to seek out the nearest bathroom.
6. I once accidentally married a woman named Isabella Cortez.
7. I actually majored in engineering in college, but was so bored during a mechanical engineering class that I went out and dropped the major.
8. I auditioned for a reggae band at a studio in Hell's Kitchen , but I didn't get the gig because I wouldn't play on Shabbos.
I can't bring myself to tag anyone. Besides, I don't think there's anyone left.