Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Blogroll Maintenance

I've finally cleaned up my blogroll. Many of the links were dead or taken over by sploggers or sblotters or however the heck you call 'em. I just know because suddenly my Google Reader is being inundated by spam and foreign alphabet characters.

Also, the recent update thingie isn't working for blogrolling so I'm just going to alphabetize them.

If your blog still exists and I inadvertently deleted it, feel free to post a comment here and I'll resurrect it. Alternatively, if you frequent this site and feel you should be added, make a compelling case (in 200 words or less) and I'll be happy to add you. Remember, you always get a free link via the referrer log (assuming you refer people over here).

12 comments:

Nice Jewish Guy said...

Ooooh, add me, add me!

200 words or less, hmm.....

1) I'm also an orthoblogger (but not a psycho, or a toddler)

2) I'm also a doctor (but not an MD)
3a)I'm also a musician (but not a bassist)

3b) I also played in a band with the word "Shlock" in its name (but not Shlock Rock)

4) Eye awlsew thinck iye riyte gud.

Umm, that's it for now.

PsychoToddler said...

but
but
but

Stop making excuses, man!

Nice Jewish Guy said...

Are you stuttering now? ;)

So am I in?

RaggedyMom said...

Welcome back to alphabetical. We're not fancy, but we make things easy to find.

Doctor Bean said...

Suburban Kvetch hasn't posted for over two months. I'm pretty sure she's dead.

Jewish Blogmeister said...

Glad to see I still made the cut after your spring cleaning edition :)
Keep up the great work.

PsychoToddler said...

Suburban Kvetch is dead? I didn't even know she was sick.

Doctor Bean said...

Tangentially, it looks like it's time for you to move.

PsychoToddler said...

Very tangentially, it would seem.

Doctor Bean said...

Oh, pooop. My link didn't work. It was supposed to link to the story re the recent hooliganism in Milwaukee.

mort said...

What about my decidedly non-blog website?

Jack said...

Add me too? Http://teruah-jewishmusic.blogspot.com (I feel like I'm being considered for a kickball game. Pick Me!)

I'm trying to write about as much Jewish music of every type and flavor that I can get my hands on? I'm not a doctor in Milwaukee, but I'm a scientist in Ann Arbor? Do I get points for being a Midwest smarty-pants?