Powered by WebAds

Monday, January 29, 2007

Attack of the Pod People!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingYaaaaawn!! Morning allllready! I'm so excited! I can't wait to see if my plan worked! I put those three pods next to the bed last night, and if all went well, there should be three extra copies of me running around, helping me do all my chores and duties! Hmmm...what time is it anywa--HOLY CRAP!! I musta overslept! Well, no time to lose---I'd better hop in the shower.

Hey, who's in the bathroom?

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWho's in there??



GRRRRR!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingOpen up! I need to get in!



ARRRRR!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThat doesn't sound right...Hey! This is the Original Psychotoddler! Who's in there?? Is this a Pod Person??


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingRRRRROOOOOOAAAARRRR!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhat the--!!! Cro Magnon Man?! What are YOU doing here?!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingGRRRRROOOOWWWWLLLL!!! Cro Magnon try to use bathroom!! What you think?! Even as Pod Person, Cro Magnon not get any PRIVACY!! Grrrrrr.... (Storms off)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting(Scratching head) I don't get it...I thought the Pod Guy would be an exact copy of me...I wonder what this means...Well, better get in the bathro--HOLY CRAP!! Cro Magnon Pod Dude! What you been doing in here!! Whew!!

(One shower and a quick fumagation later...)

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWell, maybe I was dreaming about being a caveman when the Pod was working on that one...What? Nobody else dreams about cavemen?? Anyway, I'd better get breakfast going so I can get to work. Yep, yep, time for some trusty Cheerios and--WHAT THE CRAP?!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHAIL, O' Chief Toddler!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPsychobarbarian!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingYes, verily, 'tis I!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingDon't tell me you're the second Pod Person!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingAs doth the mighty blade follow close in the cast of its maker, so too doth I follow in the mold of the Mighty One!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI asked you not to tell me! So, uh, I guess you're not the one that's going to minyan this morning?


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI hath already beseeched the very deities for morning sustenance; and yea, have I been victorious in the hunt!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSo...you got breakfast ready then!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingFrom early light didst I track my prey, and then, when it reared its ugly head, did I stab it fiercely in the heart!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWell, that would explain all the cereal on the floor...



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingIt did put up a valorous fight, yet was it no match for a warrior such as Psychobarbarian!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI don't suppose you left any Cheerios for me?



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI hath stricken the last of the Cheerios from this fortress, yet still doth I see some Cocoa Puffs on yon shelf!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWell, I guess it'll have to do. So wait, if Cro Magnon Man is upstairs, and you're down here, where's the third Pod Person?



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWe tried it once your way....Toddler...are you...game. For. A rematch?


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingShatner! My old friend! Is it really you!?



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingYes! Old! Friend! You've managed to...bungle...all of the...other Pods, but it would seem that your..True. Personality has finally come....through.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBut I don't understand! You're not one of my alternate blog personalities! You're like, a real person!


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMaybe...not..in this...dimension. Maybe...in this--dimension..I. Am. Aaaa.....paaart of...WHO..you are! Maybe...somebody...(gestures at the ceiling) up there....wasn't...entertained by your...little rendition of the Holy Kaddish...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingOh, My G-d, Mrs Balabustah! I forgot she's got a Pod too!(runs upstairs)



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMaybe the...universe has a sense of humor after all, eh, Mr. Spock? Maybe that's what makes us...human.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBaaaah!




Photobucket - Video and Image HostingMrs B! Mrs B! I can explain everything!! WHAT THE--!!!!! HOT CHANIE(TM)!!



Photobucket - Video and Image HostingYou were expecting maybe Carol Brady??

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh. my. Gawd.

Your poor wife.

That was hilarious. The problem is, I think that I'm turning into a Hot Chanie...

fudge said...

what have you done to my father?! you all understand - i mean don't understand...
is this some kind of freak obsession?

Strong Bad said...

Yeah you killed my little brother! I mean my computer!

Anonymous said...

This puts a new, eerie twist on the phrase "living out your dreams." I hope all of you get it together, and quick. Competition for the bathroom is the worst kind!

Anonymous said...

ROFL!

I needed that. A humorous break from a tense writing situation. Nice job with the Shatner-isms.

:-)

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

OMG ROTFLOL

but i'd think that Hot Chanie and Tefillin Barbie wouldn't quite go together that well :-P

Doctor Bean said...

Um... Where are all 6 of you sleeping tonight? Will you write about that tomorrow?

PsychoToddler said...

If you posted a comment earlier it may now be showing up as "anonymous". This is because I was forced to transfer my consciousness over to the New Blogger. Yes you read correctly: Psychotoddler has just been absorbed into a Pod Blog.

Do not fear. The change was painless. Only my useless emotions were left behind.

So give in to the New Blogger. Nothing Changes. You can have the same blog. You'll be born again into a new template. Into an untroubled blog...free of anxiety, fear...your blogs and posts will be totally absorbed. Everything remains intact...there's no need for hate, or love.

Don't be trapped by old concepts. You're evolving into a new life form.

Oh, and I don't know what happened to your blog IDs up there. Freakin' New Blogger bugs!

Hila said...

PT, you are nuts...But then again, I don't think you needed me to tell you that. Just ask your Pods...but maybe not Shatner, I think he's really lost it this time. ;-)

ilan said...

This must be what going mad feels like...

A Simple Jew said...

Very funny! :)

SaraK said...

ROTFL!!! I am crying from laughter. You are hysterical.

Ozzie said...

The Barbarian recently noticed that the introduction of fertility drugs has seriously increased the number of twins running around.

Yawp!

Psychobarbarian said...

Ozymandious: Dost thou imply that we have been separated at birth?

LittleBirdies said...

way too funny--someone must have a little too much time on his hands.

PsychoToddler said...

Me? I have no time. I had one of the Pod People write it. I think it was Shatner.

Pearl said...

Simply brilliant.

How many patients did you have to cancel seeing in order to get this post together just right?

kasamba said...

No matter how many alter egos you have PT, you are truly one of a kind!!!

LT said...

So... uh....

If one wanted to get their hands on a few pods for their own use... how would one go about that? Don't hold out on us!

Sweettooth120 said...

Someone mistaken the edible mushrooms with the other kind.

Ok...