Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Zathras and the ATM Machine

A little something for the Babylon 5 fans out there...

Me: Hello?

Mrs B: Yes, what now.

Me: I'm at the ATM machine. What's our PIN number?

Mrs B: Don't you know our PIN number?

Me: I thought I did.

Mrs B: It's 1234.

Me: I tried that. It didn't work.

Mrs B: Are you sure?

Me: Yes, I tried over and over! Did you change it?

Mrs B: No, why would I do that? Are you using the right card?

Me: Yeah, it has our bank name on it....It's grey with a VISA symbol.

Mrs B: That's not the bank card. That's a VISA card. The bank card is blue and says "Check Card."

Me: Hold on...let me look. Wait. What's this? Oh. Here it is. What's that other card?

Mrs B: It's a VISA. We don't use that one.

Me: Why do we even HAVE that one?

Mrs B: It's a backup in case we get overdrawn on that account. If you want I have a little sticker I can put on that says, "Not the One," or "Never use this."

Me: Zathras can never have anything nice.

7 comments:

Mrs. Balabusta said...

Let's back it up a bit:

PT: I am going to need some money for the trip.

Mrs. B: Maybe you should go to the bank.

PT: Where is that exactly?

Mrs. B: 76th, and make sure you use the Tyme card and not the credit card like you did last time. We had to pay interest on that "cash advance."

Pt: OK, no problem.

Famous last words.

LittleBirdies said...

It's even funnier after reading your wife's comment.

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

ROTFL

I definitely need to use an excuse to say "NOT THE ONE" in class sometime soon ;-)

Shira Salamone said...

LOL! You two make a great comedy team. :)

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Very funny.

Essie said...

Ditto to Shira...you guys are even funnier together.

trn said...

I'm at the ATM machine. What's our PIN number?

Dear Dr. Redundant,

You were at the Automated Teller Machine machine? In need of your Personal Identification Number number?

Please repeat yourself again.

Sincerely,
Professor Pedantic

*

Seriously, that was funny! What a great couple you two are.