Powered by WebAds

Thursday, June 15, 2006

No Road Trip

For many reasons (mostly the fact that I took off 8 days to go to NY and sit shiva) the PT clan is not planning a cross-country road trip this summer. Which means that you will not get to read my snide comments about various towns we pass through on the way to New York.

But, being the considerate guy that I am, I will provide a link so that you can re-read last year's PT World Tour, which in retrospect is actually fairly entertaining. And if you haven't read it before, it's NEW TO YOU!

So, enjoy your vicarious virtual vacation.

7 comments:

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Have fun looks like last tour was amazing. I love road trips. We once drove from NY to Indiana it was great.

fudge said...

listen abba you don't get to rip yourself off until your eighth album you are forgetting mineappolis i want to go greyhound etc etc

PsychoToddler said...

SW: Road trips are fun. I wish we had time for a proper one this year.

Fudge: it seems you are devolving further first there was no capitalization now there is loss of punctuation you need help quickly

Stacey said...

Cannot believe it's been a year already! No way...seems like you just took that roadtrip!

tuesdaywishes said...

Please save some vacation hours so you can make it to my son's bar mitzva. I promise to give all time, volume, and distance measurements in units you can understand. And the Canadian and US dollar are getting closer together, so you'll know if you're getting ripped off. But we still call our money "loonies".

Nati said...

Wow, I guess it really has been a year (or more) since I've been reading your blog! We're forgoing my semi-dream of visiting every Wal-Mart in America (possible documentary opportunity / corporate sponsorship?)and returning to . . . drumroll . . . Hasselt, Belgium to visit my husband's mother and sister in mid-July. Please take pictures even if you are just "keepin' it local"!

PsychoToddler said...

Walmart, eh, Nati? Don't give up the dream! I'm sure Mrs. B would love to go with you on such a noble quest.

Although Belgium does sound pretty interesting. Maybe time to set up your own blog to post the pictures?