Powered by WebAds

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A-Z Meme

Moshe received the Torah from Sinai....skip a bit.....Daled Amos tagged me for the A-Z meme:


Accent:

None. I keep telling you I have NO ACCENT. For the love of all that is holy WHAT DOES IT TAKE!?

Booze:

Say it with me: CREAM MA-LA-GA

Chore I Hate:

Anything involving stooping, bending, squatting, lifting, standing, or walking. Or getting my hands dirty. Does that cover it all?

Dogs/Cats:

Hah! You're kidding, right?

'Ad me a fish once. 'Ee was an 'alibut. 'Is name was Eric. 'Ee was Eric the 'alibut.

Essential Electronics:

All electronics are essential. Silly question.

Favorite Perfume/Cologne:

Arrid XX

Gold & Silver:

Yes, please.

Hometown:

Born in Arizona, moved to Babylonia...wait, that was King Tut. Born in Brooklyn, moved to Queens, dormed in Manhattan, moved to the Bronx, then settled in Milwaukee. "4 of these things belong together, 4 of these things are kinda the same..."

Insomnia:

What is the question here? Do I have it? Do I want it? How to get rid of it? Everyone wants free medical advice. Go see your doctor!

Job Title:

NOT YOUR Doctor.

Kids:

Umm...yes.

Living Arrangements:

Dyin' ain't much of a living, boy.

Most Admired Trait:

My hairline.

Number of Sexual Partners:

Is this a multiple choice question?

Overnight Hospital Stays:

None that I am aware of.

Phobia:

Arachnoacrospheksophobia

Quote:

"You bubble-headed booby!"

OR

"Take yer stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape!" I use this one virtually every day.

Religion:

Jewish. Duh.

Siblings:

2 sisters with horrendous accents.

Time I Usually Wake Up:

5:25 am

Unusual Talent:

I can tell how Columbo is going to figure it out.

Vegetable I Refuse To Eat:

Raw celery.

Worst Habit:

It would be rude of me to say.

X-Rays:

If you X-Ray my spine, you can see the letter 'S'.

Yummy Foods I Make:

Egg dishes. Grilled Cheese. Salmon (stinks up the house). Burgers (smokes up the house).

Zodiac Sign:

Leo.

Any of my many, many blogging relatives are welcome to tackle this meme.

12 comments:

Eshet Chayil said...

I wonder...if the sisters have the accent, you musta left yours in NY?

PsychoToddler said...

I think they spent more time exposed to my Mother.

30cal said...

I think... I am going to be mature today and NOT tackle this meme.

cruisin-mom said...

try the raw celery with peanut butter.
(P.T.: you are hysterical)

PsychoToddler said...

Egads CM, whater you trying to do, kill me? Have you been in cahoots with Mrs. B??

Mirty said...

Raw celery is kind of gnarly. Also brussel sprouts. But I wrote avocado on mine. It's why I can never live in California. Hate avocado.

Stacey said...

PT finally did a meme?! No *#@&$@# way!!

Datingmaster, Jerusalem said...

hi I really liked your 4 kinds of bloggers post-it was outstanding
ps come over -I need your professional opinion, dont worry nobody reads my site anymore

yonah said...

I LOVE YOU MAN!!! Cannot thank you enough for that King Tut video.

PsychoToddler said...

The feeling is mutual, Yonah.

Sweettooth120 said...

Mirty, brussel sprouts and avocado are yummy. Any takers for disliking eggplant,zuchinni, and asparagus - YUCK!

PT - love your choice for most admired trait - that's really funny.

I never thought I would say this or even think it, but I now know I must be in a new age bracket because many men I know have receeding hairlines, AND I still think they are attractive.

Lvnsm27 said...

sweettooth, I'm with you. I like sprout and avocado and don't like eggplant.

PT, hilarious