Powered by WebAds

Thursday, April 06, 2006

IM Chat with Wanderer

Time for some more IM logs! This one is with Wanderer:


Wanderer: What a boring meme...
Psychotoddler: crap
Psychotoddler: you have the same avatar as me


Wanderer

Wanderer: really?
Psychotoddler: look now


Psychotoddler

Wanderer: oh wow
Psychotoddler: this is embarrassing
Wanderer: no glasses for you
Psychotoddler: you have glasses?
Wanderer: oh wait
Wanderer: i guess not
Wanderer: i should
Wanderer: otherwise my avatar won't be able to see
Psychotoddler: i have a picture of me wearing the same outfit too



Psychotoddler: well, it has no beard
Psychotoddler: yahoo descriminates against beards
Wanderer: did you shave?
Wanderer: antisemites
Psychotoddler: no, but my avatar can't grow one
Psychotoddler: see, now if you were dr bean, this would be a post by now
Wanderer: yes he really scrounges for topics
Wanderer: i just don't post
Wanderer: then again, yesterday i resorted to recyclng a comment i left at another blog
Psychotoddler: I posted a song at kerckhoff
Psychotoddler: you gotta think big
Wanderer: when?
Psychotoddler: on the toddler spit up post
Wanderer: hang on - checking
Wanderer: kovikovay
Wanderer: cool
Wanderer: are the lyrics posted anywhere
Psychotoddler: no, are they too hard to make out?
Wanderer: well it is louie louie
Psychotoddler: if you could understand it it wouldn't sound right
Wanderer: no i can make them out actually, but its easier to see them
Wanderer: sounds great
Psychotoddler: all me
Wanderer: yesterday i logged in and Doctor Bean actually thought I was you
Wanderer: based on the avatar

9 comments:

Steg (dos iz nit der šteg) said...

I guess this is an only Yahoo messenger thing?

PsychoToddler said...

Yeah, it doesn't work on AOL.

Doctor Bean said...

It's really a miracle I get any work done at all.

wanderer said...

I gotta get me one of them outfits.

Robbie said...

so how many people have IM names that are the same as their blogger names?

cruisin-mom said...

I have that one too, only mine has the beard.

Ezzie said...

Oddly enough, I found out what an Avatar was a week ago, when I made one for myself for my baseball league. I dress far bummier...

essie said...

I LOL'ed at that pic of you imitating your avatar!
Shabbat Shalom.

PsychoToddler said...

The names have been changed to protect wanderer.