Powered by WebAds

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Reader Mail

Just to prove that sometimes I do get positive feedback:


"I just wanted to let you know that your blog is actually as healing for me as it is humorous...

"I am 26 and estranged from my father, and his favorite song is "What a Wonderful World". I forwarded him the video of you and Iguana (which, btw, was so funny I can't even tell you!). It was the first time I have responded to his emails in over a year.

"I am not sure what will happen, as our past is quite a balagan, but I know that that email meant a lot to the both of us!

"Thanks again, and keep writing!"

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Awwww, Psychotoddler, mensch-at-large. That is really sweet.

torontopearl said...

PT, this is more than Reader Mail. This is evidence that you have impact on people,that what you say/do/sing has meaning.

A letter like this alone has so much more meaning than the wacky thread of comments we all leave. It makes your blog that much more worth it, doesn't it? (well...DOESN"T IT??)

PsychoToddler said...

Absolutely Pearl. I was totally caught off-guard here.

I thought I was just doing this to waste time.

Now, I have to figure out some other way to waste time...

Guess I could go back to video games.

Eshet Chayil said...

Just stay away from super mario on the computer. It kills the shift key.

Doctor Bean said...

**sniff**

Oh, **sniff** I LOVE YOU, MAN!

[sobs hysterically]

That was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

As the person who wrote this, (last name begins with H, just to prove it to you PT) I have to say that PT the blog is pretty incredible...it is basically a father's testimony to how much he loves his family...And that post helped me to realize how much that should be important to all of us, even when things are painful. Mensch is the right word! :)

PsychoToddler said...

(blushes)

Wickwire said...

It's like I said, this is PT's world, we're all just visiting.

Anne said...

Your feet smell! You look terrible in a bikini!

Just to keep you humble, y'know.

Your welcome.

PsychoToddler said...

I do NOT look terrible in a bikini!