Ezzie tagged me for the Megillah meme, which I guess is to list thoughts that went through my mind during the Megillah reading. Do I still have to do this now that Purim is over? Well, anyway:
1. Everyone is staring at me in this Caveman outfit--cool!
2. Look, some Litvaks dressed up as Chassidim--how clever!
3. Hey, some Chassidim dressed up as other types of Chassidim--how weird...
4. Hmm...some Chassidim dressed up as Litvaks--how disturbing...
5. Everyone is staring at me in this Caveman outfit--how disturbing...
6. Good, no one took my seat.
7. Why are people clearing away from my seat??
8. Man am I hungry.
9. The Rabbi sounds great as usual, but making more mistakes than usual. I think he doesn't feel good.
10. I'm working on a killer migraine right now.
11. That's funny, usually the Rabbi repeats the whole pasuk here. This time he just repeated the phrase.
12. Other people noticed that too.
13. This fake club makes for a great grogger! Too bad it doesn't squeak.
14. Everyone is staring at me as I bang this club in my Caveman outfit--enough already!! Stare at the guy in the parrot outfit!
15. I'm getting light-headed.
16. Man, the story ends like 2/3 of the way through! Why does the Megillah keep going on and on and on...
17. I think that guy is taking pictures of me.
18. Where is Mrs. Balabusta? I want to get a picture with her.
19. I'm really hungry but now I'm also nauseous.
20. Thank G-d it's finished already!