Powered by WebAds

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Vote for Fudge!

Round 2 of the JIB award voting is underway!

Make sure to cast a vote for Fudge for best student life blog! She has a killer post about her first semester here.

Oh, and because she is my daughter and therefore psychotically deranged, she decided to name her blog More Tales of Crime and Treason on the High Seas (pick that when you vote).

And should you want to support Psychotoddler, you can still vote for me here and here and for Rose's Story here. And The Jewish Connection here.

4 comments:

Ralphie said...

Whoa. She's only 16? I recommend creating a holographic version of her and then selling it as a virtual mentor for young jewesses. You'd make a fortune.

PsychoToddler said...

Now all I have to do is invent the animated portable hologram!

Ezzie said...

That puts you waaay ahead of most inventors, who don't even know what they want to invent.

But I think Tom Cruise was in a movie that already had these, so you may just be able to ask them for one. :)

Wickwire said...

I looked at her blog, I voted for her. She's definately her fathers daughter. Love the humor.