Powered by WebAds

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Take 2

Shall we try that again?

If you're in Chicago next Saturday night (February 4), stop by the Young Israel of West Rogers Park and check out The Band as we try once again to make it to our gig!

We're playing with Special Guest Drummer Matt Kanter, who was nice enough to drive up to Milwaukee tonight (or was it last night) for a grueling 4 hour rehearsal where we went through I think 40 songs! The guy is a machine, I tell you, A MACHINE!

Anyway, G-d willing, hope to see some of you there.

9 comments:

Eli said...

Where did the JIB Awards post go to?
I miss it!

PsychoToddler said...

Somehow, I knew the first comment would be about that.

cruisin-mom said...

Oh, P.T. if only L.A. weren't so far away...maybe I can get a carpool going with Doc Bean, Neil, Inland Empress, Jack, and Wanderer...you never know...it could happen!

GregoryT said...

D'oh... and I'm going to be out of town upcoming weekend!!! Haval!!!

Doctor Bean said...

Rock well, Psychotoddler. You should do one song as Cro Mangon Man on the drums.

Jewish Blogmeister said...

When are you playing in the big apple?!
I'm jealous, sounds like you'll be having loads of fun.

Robbie said...

Damn! If it were another night, I'd go! I have to be up at my shul for the JUF dinner fancy shmancy take my money thing...

PsychoToddler said...

I think we'll be going pretty late, so maybe drop by after your fancy shmancy thingie?

Anyone who wants to arrange a show in their own town should email me. We are surprisingly affordable.

30cal said...

awwww, i'm sure you'll make it there this time abba. of course you wwill. ha. haha. hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!