Powered by WebAds

Friday, October 14, 2005

Ugh

I've been tagged by Ezzie for the "7" meme. I suppose I deserve it for the all the misery I put people through with my Goatface club.

Oh well, here goes nothing:

7 things I can do:

  1. Play bass (and guitar--I thought about cheating and just listing the instruments that I play but I'll play along)
  2. Beat 13 year old kids at race car games on the XBOX
  3. Build a computer
  4. Build a sukkah (in fact I should really be doing that now)
  5. Diagnose and treat bizarre illnesses
  6. Make a wicked Cholent
  7. Read the Torah and Haftorah

7 things I can't do:

  1. Aerobics
  2. Clean a chicken
  3. Get that cwap out from inside the drain of the sink (there are some things that are too gross, even for a doctor)
  4. Drive a stick shift
  5. Any type of auto repair
  6. Any type of home repair
  7. Get people to give me things for free

7 things I hope to do in my life:

  1. Learn to drive a stick shift
  2. Fly an airplane
  3. Walk on the Moon (Mars will do too)
  4. Meet Doctor Bean and his family
  5. Tour the world and elsewhere
  6. Make Aliyah
  7. Dance at my grandchildren's weddings

7 things I say often:

  1. Cwap
  2. Who took my undershirts?
  3. Hello, this is Dr. S., did you page me?
  4. No, I'm calling you because I have nothing better to do at 3 am.
  5. Bubs! (to The PT)
  6. I'M IN THE BAAAATTTTHHHROOOOOMM!!!!
  7. ANSWER THE PHOOOOOONNNNEEE!!!

This time I'm just going to pass this on to people who are related to me:

Fudge, Mrs. Balabusta, Laya

8 comments:

Mirty said...

Man, I love Wikipedia. They have an entry for cholent! And stuff in there I didn't even know. (I mean in the blurb about cholent. Not in the cholent. But don't get me started talking about kishkas.)

Did you notice the geneology of this meme?

Karl » Jen » Z » Mirty » Rav Fleischmann » Steg » Orthomom » Krum » Ezzie >> PT

We're related!

Ezzie said...

Haha! Sorry - I had to, once I was tagged... And half my blogroll had already done it. :) I'm not a fan of these either, but they're interesting in the end. Have a wonderful Shabbos!

torontopearl said...

Here's my vote of confidence; I'm sure you'll meet the "Beanses" (hey, beans and cholent...a good combo!)-- nice, welcoming people. Remember, I thought you and the other good doctor were friends from way back...

I did the meme too (Mirty graciously nominated me as a victim), didn't think too hard, but once I posted my answers, I thought of countless others I'd missed. Didn't think it right to make changes, though. First impressions count for something after all!

Have a good Shabbos, and a chag sameach.

Doctor Bean said...

Awww. Shucks. We'll make it happen.

I would give a toe to do 3 but I don't think it's realistic for me. I would be delighted with an orbit or two around the Earth.

Oh, and thank you for not tagging me. You know how much I avoid these memes.

Shabbat shalom.

Gunny Walker said...

I'll give you a tip on the stick shift thing. Use the hand brake when taking off at stops. It helped me out in hilly Tennessee. At stop signs it helped with the left foot shuffle and preventing rollback.

PsychoToddler said...

Part of the problem is that I've never had a car with a manual transmission.

Stacey said...

You really aren't proficient at driving a stick shift? Hee, hee. That is too funny. Come to TX and I'll give you free lessons.

Mirty said...

Easy in Texas because it's mostly flat. As my friend from Amarillo says, "I never knew what a parking brake was for."