Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Someone Stole My Bagel

PT: Someone stole my bagel
Doctor Bean: I swear, it wasn't me!
PT: or maybe someone threw it out. I can't be sure
Doctor Bean: We have a few stale ones here if you want
PT: You're 2,129 miles away
Doctor Bean: If you get in the car now, you can be here by Friday!
PT: I'm really trying to be good...
Doctor Bean: Non-sequitor
PT: I'm avoiding sweets, I haven't had coffee in a week, I started exercising, I stopped eating frosty flakes
PT: And I went to the trouble of making my own bagel and creamcheese for lunch, just a little one, no candy or cake
Doctor Bean: Good for you
PT: And now somebody stole it, and the only thing that's kosher at the gas station is a big ole cookie. What am I supposed to do?
Doctor Bean: Eat the cookie.
PT: A cookie. And a diet coke. Blecccch.
Doctor Bean: Diet Coke! Yum!
PT: I feel like Al Pacino in the Godfather III. I keep trying to get out
Doctor Bean: And they keep pulling you back in?


PT: I'll start my diet tomorrow
Doctor Bean: Hot drug rep here. Hubba hubba.

5 comments:

Ralphie said...

The scary thing is that it sounds like the "PT" in this exchange could really have been the eponymous child.

Also, I didn't know that you work in a gas station. They must have one helluva health plan.

torontopearl said...

Hey, I can picture the neon marquee:

"BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND, IT'S PSYCHOTODDLER AND DOCTOR BEAN."

And in smaller letters:

"Those Famous But Strange Doctors of the Blogging World Are Back To Entertain You -- Vaudeville-Style!"

Stacey said...

Diet Coke -- Double YUCK!

Frosted Flakes -- Triple YUM!!

Wickwire said...

You two are funny.

I hate it when I run out of food and I have to eat cakes.

Jack's Shack said...

Just what everyone needs, wacky doctors.