Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 08, 2005

New Sparklifters Tunes

Avi Teitz just let me know that there are some brand new songs from his band, The Sparklifters, available for download here. If you like 60's/70's blues-rock bands, definitely give these a listen.

Avi is an old friend and a great guitarist. Also a regular PsychoToddler lurker. And his brother taught me computers in college. And his other brother is a much better bass player than me.

If you're looking for more free music, make sure to download some of my tunes from here or here and stick 'em in your MP3 player or burn them to CD. Stop listening to music on those crappy computer speakers!! Listen to music the way it was meant to be heard--in the car!!

PS It wouldn't kill you to buy his album if you like it (or mine, I guess). Support the little guys making good indie Jewish Music!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Cool beans. I love 60's/70's blues-rock bands. Can't wait to have a listen.