Powered by WebAds

Thursday, September 15, 2005

I need a Mitzvah

The PT: I need a Mitzvah.

PT: You need a Mitzvah...?

The PT: My Morah says everyone has to do a Mitzvah, but I don't have a Mitzvah **hiccup!**

PT: I see. I know! You could give your Abba a kiss goodnight!

The PT: That's not a Mitzvah.

PT: ...sure it is...

The PT: Well...that's a night time Mitzvah. My Morah is asleep **hiccup!** She won't see it! I need a daytime Mitzvah.

PT: Umm...why don't you get yourself dressed all by yourself tomorrow morning.

The PT: ...that sounds too hard...I know **hiccup**! I'll play hide and go seek!

PT: I'm pretty sure that's not a Mitzvah.

The PT: Then, someone will come find me and go "boo!", and then my hiccups will go away!

PT: I don't think the Morah's going to go for that one.

12 comments:

Mirty said...

give your Abba a kiss goodnight... awwww! I was just watching my husband playing chess with his daughter... Those Dad & daughter moments always make me tear up. **hiccup!**

MC Aryeh said...

"I know **hiccup**! I'll play hide and go seek!...Then, someone will come find me and go "boo!", and then my hiccups will go away!"

bringing someone to do a mitzvah is almost as good...I'd give her that one...

Essie said...

Your daughter is a riot. Thanks for the laugh. Shabbat Shalom.

PsychoToddler said...

Mirty: Iguana and The PT play chess together. It's not pretty.

MCAryeh: Hey, you have a good point there. I didn't think of it like that. Maybe she's shrewder than I thought.

Essie: Thanks, shabbat shalom.

fudge said...

abba: MAYBE she's shrewder than you thought? she has reached frightening proportions since i left

Ezzie said...

It seems like your whole family is hilarious... Thanks for the link! If it's easier, you can just do SerandEz :)
Kudos on an excellent job of encouraging your kids' personalities. Quite impressive.

Prodly said...

That kids hilareous.

I want to see more conversations.

Shabbat Shalom

PsychoToddler said...

Prodly, here's an oldie but a goodie. Look at the comments.

Air Time said...

What I can't figure out is
A) Why are my daughter's mitzvah notes supposed to be handed in on bear-shaped paper
B) Why I am supposed to draw all over the mitzvah note and give the bear features
C) How many days in a row am I supposed to write Nava listened to her daddy at bed time

Thumbs down on the spam stopper

Lvnsm27 said...

lol, thanks for the laugh pt

tuesdaywishes said...

Teachers who assign homework to parents are one of my pet peeves.

PsychoToddler said...

Air Time: See Tuesday's comment. RE: Spam, what can I say, we can't all be as original as you.

levenson27: Your welcome! Feel free to laugh at my family whenever you want. Especially out loud! If you're ever in Milwaukee, please come to my house and laugh at us in front of my wife. She loves that!

Tuesday: See Air Time's comment. I agree. I stopped doing homework years ago.