Powered by WebAds

Friday, August 19, 2005

Night and Day





Last night we had some magnificent storm clouds come through. After mincha I ran outside with my camera to get a few shots.



Unfortunately, these clouds brought with them death and destruction.




Today has been pretty crappy too. I was feeling so unsettled that I even thought that letting Fudge drive me to the library to return the Bubba Ho-tep DVD would be a good idea.

On the way home, we ran into this motel:



There's nothing like a Kolor TV with Wakly Rates to brighten your spirits.

7 comments:

JC said...

Those are beautiful pictures. I am sorry to hear though that there were tornado's involved with those clouds. I have a lot of respect for tornado's. Although the one that actually came through my town found me out on a screened in porch trying to see what was going on. Then after the storm when I saw the damage I felt very lucky that I hadn't been hurt. Glad all of you were safe.

torontopearl said...

"On the way home, we ran into this motel..."

Um, PT, so I guess that's the "before" picture...nothing much to show for the "after" picture. Was her driving *that* bad yesterday?"

Jack's Shack said...

I think I have seen that motel before, ok maybe not. But I have seen such stellar spelling.

MC Aryeh said...

Gorgeous sky pictures.

Do you think you get to pay less for wakly rates?

Stacey said...

What a shame that something so beautiful is also capable of wreaking such havoc.

PsychoToddler said...

Stacey: I didn't know you knew my daughter ;-)

Doctor Bean said...

I'm amazed they can afford kolor TV with their wakly rates.