Powered by WebAds

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Travel Update

To those of you who are eagerly following my travel plans (ah, the life of a celebrity), the itinerary has been updated:

We're planning to spend one day traveling from Milwaukee to Cleveland, then spend a day at Niagara Falls (I've been told to go the the Canadian side), then spend a third day driving down through Upstate New York to Queens. I'm told the Upstate NY drive is incredibly beautiful. Then back through Jersey, Pennsylvania and Ohio to Cleveland and points west.

I'm thinking about putting together some kind of performance in NY while I'm there, playing acoustic guitar and singing. This would be on Saturday night, June 25. My old keyboardist, Brian Gelfand, may join me. I hope some of you bloggers will come if I can get it worked out.

1 comment:

Sanford Turberville said...

Hello, I am interested in hearing from others