Powered by WebAds

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Travel Update Update

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

For those who just have to know, the outward-bound leg of our tour has changed. We're not going through Cleveland (sorry Stacey). We're taking the Lake Express high-speed ferry across Lake Michigan (mega cool) and driving straight through to Toronto to visit my sister-in-law, Tuesday Wishes (So why isn't my wife Monday Requests or something?). Then off to Niagara Falls and down through upstate NY, possibly meeting up with Safranit and saving her from catatonia in the Catskills. Then down to NYC as before.

Don't worry, Stacey. We'll demolish Cleveland on the way back.

4 comments:

PsychoToddler said...

Oooh, that ferry looks soooo fun. And since you are going through Cleveland on your way home, I will forgive ya this time.
Stacey | Homepage | 06.12.05 - 11:21 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really glad you're coming. Hope no one gets motion sick, as I have heard that ferry can be a rough ride. Where do you want to have dinner?
tuesdaywishes | 06.14.05 - 11:04 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll roll out the red carpet up Hilda, across Clark Ave. W., up Atkinson...I won't figure into your Toronto plans I'm sure, but do know that TorontoPearl and family welcome you at the other end of the red carpet should you so desire...
If not, just enjoy the "shviger" and family.
Hope Shavuot was lovely.
Pearl | Homepage | 06.14.05 - 11:24 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ferry looks so cool...
GregT | 06.15.05 - 12:35 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time we reach the State of Michigan, I should either be in a state of panic or a state of sedation.

Of course, since the boat leaves at 6 a.m. and we need to get there by 5:15 a.m. which means we need to leave the house by and need to get the kids up by, etc, etc. etc.

All I can say is "Break out the life rafts honey, it's gonna be bumpy"
altered mental status | Homepage | 06.15.05 - 5:59 pm | #

PsychoToddler said...

"Where do you want to have dinner?"

Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ifuncused said...

Come visit...I am not so far from NYC

Safranit said...

Check out my newest post and you will see how much I need your visit!!!!