Powered by WebAds

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Picnic Pics

To make up for the last post, here's a couple of pictures of the PT clan from the School picnic today.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
CrazyTweenie at the fence. No, there's no escape...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Daughter2 (D2) says "Chew-broccoli!" (works much better than "smile")


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Follow the bouncing ball...right over the fence...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some other picnickers...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Where's he hiding the PDA????

Here's an older pic for you longtime readers:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Goatface Club

16 comments:

Jack's Shack said...

Nice pix- Although every time I see you I look for an instrument, musical that is.

Kiki said...

who knew how cute you are??!! your daughters are beautiful, esp D2, she'll be breaking hearts all over town in a few years!!

Mirty said...

Great pictures, but wow! such long skirts. When did Orthodox girls and women start wearing them that long? Must be tough to run to base. (When I was a kid, the norm was knee-length or just a tad below the knee.) Cute kids!

PsychoToddler said...

Don't ask me about women's fashion. I know nossssing.

Stacey said...

These are awesome pictures. Looks like the entire PT clan had a great time.

Mindy said...

I'm trying to get over my shock that there is a chsidishe yid in minnesota!

PsychoToddler said...

There are Chassidim in Minnesota??????

I wouldn't know, because I live in Milwaukee.

Mirty said...

All those north-midwestern "M" states... all the same, right? ;)

Mirty said...

And the W states too!

PsychoToddler said...

That's ok. When I lived in NY I thought Milwaukee was in Tennessee!

I also thought that Wisconsin was a name that somebody literally sneezed up (try it).

Essie said...

Cute kids! Looks like a lot of fun. And Mindy, there's more than 1 chasidish person in Milwaukee...I was just there and saw many streimels, more than in my (much larger) east coast city.

PsychoToddler said...

Essie: Were you on the West Side for Yontiff?

Wickwire said...

Nice pics of the PT clan. I expected to see about six gadgets hanging off your belt there Psycho Toddler. ;)

PsychoToddler said...

Wick--

I'm not wearing the pager, but I am wearing a phone, camera, PDA, wallet and chain-o-keys.

I think I carry it off well.

Mindy said...

Sowwy. I thought you were in minneapolis. confused the cities :).

Now Milwaukee, I'm sure there are a few chsidim there :)

Essie said...

PT, yes I was