Powered by WebAds

Friday, May 27, 2005

Tone Shift

Reviewing my posts over the past 9 months or so, I see a definite shift in the tone of this blog. I spent a lot of time writing fairly chareidiphobic posts. I still do, but it's not as often and the volume is definitely turned down. I wonder if I just needed to get something off my chest and now it's gone? Or maybe it'll flare up again when we get closer to the High Holidays.

Also there was a lot more ranting going on, and now it's more of a dialogue. But back then, I think only Velvel, Mochassid, and Adam Ragil were reading me.

Don't worry. There's still no agenda for this blog. Whatever seems to interest me will end up here. I'm planning some more autobiographical stuff and some more introspection.

Boy, that sounded borrrrrrrring. I'm getting old.

No comments: