Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Space Program

I'm one of those people who has to do something when he eats. I can't just sit and eat. I have to watch TV or read. Just the way I am, I guess. I'll read the side of the cereal box if nothing else is available.

Usually at work I read one of the magazines from the waiting room. I try to get Time or Motor Trend or something serious. Today we didn't seem to have anything like that readily available, so my receptionist pushed People across the table to me. Reluctantly, I decided to page through it as I ate my reheated-shelf-stable meatballs and spaghetti.

About halfway through, we both decided that someone needs to shoot Paris Hilton and Britney Spears off into space. I know it would entail a whole new national or even international Space Program, but in our opinion it would be worth every dollar invested.

No comments: