Powered by WebAds

Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Goatface Club

Look, this is Goatface. I have a goat for a face.

Wait, that's not what I wanted to type...

Let me start over.

Look, I hate chain letters. Or chain emails. I never respond to them or forward them. This is no doubt why I have never had any true success in life. Well, all that is about to change. Because now, I have been tagged by Goatface. I'm sorry, I mean Chaim. Yes that's it. Too many internet cartoons have been affecting my attention span. Where was I? Oh yes, Chaim. Chaim sent me this email and challenged me to perpetuate the Goatface club...

OK, look, here's the deal. I have to pick five of the following, then send a challenge out to 3 other bloggers, etc etc etc and so on and so on and so on.

So before I forget what I was going to do, here's the Goatface club:


If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a
musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...(added by Tamara) If I could be a rabbi...



1. If I could be a painter...I would paint my house green. Because that's the color the PT told me to paint it. Also, I would first strip the old paint, then leave the exposed wood out during the entire summer, because I would not return to finish the job until it was winter. By then it would be too cold. Meanwhile, I would sit in front of the public library downtown and drink beer.

2. If I could be a lawyer...I would constantly ask people questions like, "and your 21 year old son, how old is he?"

3. If I could be an inn-keeper...I would serve only the best grog, and I would bring it 'round to the painter in front of the library. And I would advise people never to pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price!

4. If I could be a writer, I would definitely write more interesting drivel than this.

e. If I could be an astronaut...I would get fired for sure, because I would be constantly davening shachris mincha maariv shachris mincha maariv...

And now for the challlllllllennnggggeeeee!!!!!!

I dare the following to break the chain...

Wickwire
Laya
Doctor Beannnnnnnnn.....muahhahahahahaaa

1 comment:

PsychoToddler said...

I also got tagged by Chaim, but my retorts were certainly not as witty as yours -- damn!
Pearl | Homepage | 05.15.05 - 11:28 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, dude! I'm so torn, because I hate hate hate these but I looooove you. And I mean that in a Michael Jackson kind of way.

I'll try to do it Monday.

This may be an even bigger injury than when you turned me and my family on to Homestar Runner.
Doctor Bean | Homepage | 05.16.05 - 12:01 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PT, come on, don't you feel powerful? So you gotta answer 5 dumb questions, but you get to haras three more people. Blogging has now tuened old ideas into fresh ways to make people nuts. I felt like if i didnt continue you this I was in effect leting downt he entire Jewish Blog Velt. lol .. But the power to tag three fresh goats is kinda fun. So Who's gonna take DovBear?
chaim | Homepage | 05.16.05 - 7:46 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I have something to blog about this Monday afterall. I only do it because it's you PT.
Wickwire | 05.16.05 - 12:19 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude, you post on my thread to challenge the Bean? I gesticulate in your general direction.
ralphie | Homepage | 05.16.05 - 2:33 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Ralphie:

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!!
psychotoddler | Homepage | 05.16.05 - 3:25 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH, i hate the smell of elderberries!
Chaim | Homepage | 05.16.05 - 3:45 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CRAP, WHAT HAVE I STARTED!! Chaim is the only ONE of my THREE who carried on the chain, and WHOA look what happens.

This is the true sign of the power of one, of the collective power.

Any of you seen, "Pay it Forward"
Tamara | Homepage | 05.17.05 - 1:38 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your challenge is being met here. It may take months. I'll have to quit my job.
Doctor Bean | Homepage | 05.17.05 - 1:39 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 2 is up.
Doctor Bean | Homepage | 05.17.05 - 6:58 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 3 is up and delightfully right-wing!
Doctor Bean | Homepage | 05.18.05 - 3:40 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

part 4 is up, is apolitical, very long and geeky!
Doctor Bean | Homepage | 05.20.05 - 1:00 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just so you know, this assignment took me all of about 6 minutes to do, and that was with daughter #2 looking over my shoulder reading the post with a Strong Bad accent as I typed it.
psychotoddler | Homepage | 05.20.05 - 10:02 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done with part 5! So, you're faster than me. What's your point?
Doctor Bean | Homepage | 05.22.05 - 11:57 pm | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------