Powered by WebAds

Thursday, November 18, 2004

My Wacky Wife

Memo

To: Galley and Kitchen Staff
From: Blue Squadron Leader
CC: Red and Gold Squadron Leaders
Date: November 16, 2004
Re: Menu changes

Until further notice the rations consisting of knackwurst with ketchup, mustard, kraut and sweet pickle relish shall no longer be served to the troops prior to teaching an aerobics course. It has been found that the byproducts of this unfortunate scheduling arrangement have been found in violation of the Geneva Convention accord, subsection regarding chemical warfare agents, of which this great nation is signatory.

It has not yet been determined if the Cajun spicy fries are a party to this war crime, although the allegation is under review by the Department of Defense. In our endeavor to err on the side of caution, the distribution of said Cajun spicy fries is hereby restricted to non-Tuesday and Thursday days until further notice

5 comments:

Shira Salamone said...

And while you're at it, remember never to eat tofu the night before an interview. :)

If I ever had a cast-iron stomach, it rusted years ago. :)

Shira Salamone said...

Grinning with amusement as I think to myself that the little garbage-can "delete" icon is wonderfully symbolic of all the foods I can no longer eat without "paying." Ah, the joys of being an alte k@cker.

Note to hubby:
"Will you still need me
Will you still feed me
When I'm 64?"

PsychoToddler said...

I'm pretty much down to Frosted Flakes and chicken (mmm...Frosty Flake covered chicken....)

BTW, my wife wrote the memo, not me.

dilbert said...

rocket fuelled aerobics.btw, isn't your state the land of cheese? why all the fleishigs?

have a great Shabbat.

Shira Salamone said...

Man oh Manishevitz (as they used to say in the old wine commercial), if your wife writes *that* well, you really must post her stuff more often. I'm still laughing. :)