Powered by WebAds

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Luke, I am your....Brother

Reading through Luke Ford's many posts over at Protocols, it has become apparent to me that there is at most one degree of separation between him and me. He has blogged about multiple people that I have had some relationship with.

Witness:

Hershey Worsch: I played bass for him in Chicago last year
David Deutch: Old acquaintance from Milwaukee. I'm actually more friendly with his father. Also teaches at my old HS.
Mayer Schiller: Once hired the guitarist and drummer from my old band to record Ramones tunes.
Anthony Beukas: Speech professor, and my director in 2 YCDS productions. (Also tucked in my shirt for me once).
Sam Glaser: Played bass for him a few years ago. Lives up the street from Luke.
Shlomo Porter: Another friend from Milwaukee.

We're both born in 1966. Coincidence? I think not.

We are both named after Apostles and have non-Jewish surnames. What can this mean?

I can only come to one conclusion:

I am Luke Ford's brother, secretly separated from him at birth, whisked off from Australia to Queens where it was hoped I might be spared the type of agony that Luke has obviously endured.

There, I've gotten that off my chest.

Now I can go back to blogging about internet cartoons and bad Jewish Music.



4 comments:

Safranit said...

Now I understan the Psycho part...

dilbert said...

Now all you need is Sam Glaser's studio.

Jack's Shack said...

A short time ago I came across Sam Glaser and Craig Taubman in two different places in Los Angeles. What does that have to do with anything?

Nothing other than a little name dropping.

PsychoToddler said...

Forgot to add that I also played bass and sang on an album that Mordechai Gafni produced.