Powered by WebAds

Sunday, September 19, 2004

Strange Dreams

Everything you are about to read is true.

On the first night of Rosh Hashana I had a strange dream. I was on some kind of Dude Ranch, in the middle of a corral. A short man on a pony got off and approached me. He said I had to play the Cowboy Guitar. For some reason, I felt very intimidated by him, and reluctantly agreed. Then he went back to the pony and got the Cowboy Guitar, which was really just a beat-up old wood guitar with twangy strings.

Then he told me to play. I really had no idea what to do. So I stood there with the guitar around my neck, in the middle of the corral. Somewhere in the distance, I heard my 8 year old daughter yell at someone, "Why don't you put your comb away!"

"Aha!" I thought. "That's what I'll sing."

So I sang a song which sounded a little, like-a this.

In the morning, my three year old told me that she too had a dream. My son had returned from Yeshiva, but it seemed that he was now a robot.

Maybe my cheese has finally slipped off my cracker.
If anyone knows what any of this means, feel free to comment.

No comments: