Powered by WebAds

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Car CDs

The CD wallet in my car is overstuffed again, so it's time to thin it out.
Here's what's currently on my ride-to-work playlist, from front to back:

The Clash: The Singles
Moshe Skier Band live recording from JCC
Even Shsiyah: Through Your Gates, Jerusalem
Moshe Skier: Demos and Unreleased
The Pretenders: Learning to Crawl
The Best of Missing Persons
Garbage: Beautiful Garbage
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Greatest Hits
Avraham Rosenblum: Whatever this album is called (no words on disk)
Moshe Skier Band Acoustic Sampler
Led Zeppelin: 2 disks of my custom mix
Diaspora Yeshiva Band: Land of Our Fathers
The Ramones
Brian Gelfand: Stuff He Sent Me
Moshe Skier Band: Extended
The Diaspora Collection 2 disks
Sparklifters
Bootleg of Shabbos Nachamu Kumzitz Cong Beth Jehudah
Piamenta: Mitzvah
Best of Bowie
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Bye
Moshe Skier Band at Sherman Fest 2002
Moshe Skier Rock of Sages (sensing a pattern here)
Kabbalah at Yeshiva University 1985
Best of Moshe Skier (hmm)
Yom Hadash
Kabbalah Demo and Practice
Piamenta Bootleg at The Note
Kabbalah Kollection
Squeeze: East Side Story
Even Shsiyah: The Way Jews Rock
Moshe Skier Band at The Note
Joe Jackson: Look Sharp!

Ok, so there's a lot of me. I play stuff that I like to listen to. And also I don't have jewel cases for all the burned disks, so I keep them in the wallet.

But something's gotta go!

No comments: