Powered by WebAds

Friday, August 20, 2004

Fragged by an 8 year old girl...

My boys figured out that they could bike to the local EBGames, so they went yesterday and bought some stuff. One of them bought an extra XBox controller, so last night me and 3 of my kids had a little Halo match.

I have mixed emotions about the fact that my kids have surpassed me at first person shooters. Just not sure what those emotions are...

On the other hand, my 12 year old has been teaching himself to program Doom levels. Which is essentially giving him a crash course on CAD design, so that doesn't bother me. I totally blew him away, though, when I told him to Google "Scout.wad" and he found and downloaded a level that I made 10 years ago, when he was in diapers.

Dad's credibility just shot up.

5 comments:

Queenie said...

I am still stuck in the land of Nintendo and the first Mario Bros. The new games make me dizzy.

Q

MoChassid said...

Queenie:

I'm still holding by pong.

I don't even know what psychotoddler is talking about. My boys humor me because I'm so lame.

PsychoToddler said...

I'm pretty sure I could take the both of you...

MoChassid said...

PT:

You could certainly take me but so can my 12 year old daughter.

PsychoToddler said...

This is getting weird.