Powered by WebAds

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Strange Dream

I had a strange dream last night.  I dreamt that I was at a party, sitting next to Sting.  He was singing a new song about how terrible the Israelis were for putting up that wall in the West Bank.  Well, I had to stop him and tell him what an idiot I thought he was.  Of course the Israelis don't want that wall there!  Did he think they wanted to spend millions of shekels to put this thing up that blocks the beautiful countryside?  But what would he do if people started blowing themselves up all around his neighborhood, so he couldn't even go out to eat without worrying that someone was trying to kill him?  Wouldn't he try to do whatever he could to keep those crazies from getting near him and his family?  After this, Sting started to come around and agree with me.  That's how I knew it was only a dream.  And then the salad forks started doing the macarena.  I just made that last part up.

No comments: